Wednesday, March 31, 2010

History for 2010/2011

I'm going to babble on some more about my Rainbow Resource wish list for next school year. Once we get moved and settled I plan to order what I can of it. Hopefully all of it! I'm thinking it would be nice to write out some reviews for the curricula, maybe something along the lines of 2 weeks, 6 months, and again at 9 months of use, to see how we feel about the materials over time.

History Odyssey Ancients Level 1
The Usborne Internet Linked Encyclopedia of World History
The Usborne Internet Linked Encyclopedia of the Ancient World
World/ U.S. Map Pack-Laminated (40" x 28")
History Pockets- Ancient Civilizations 
(We already have the History Pockets, but I thought I'd link them because they go with History Odyssey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment